- Singer Lily Allen was said to be ‘ecstatic’ when she welcomed her second baby girl, a little sister for Ethel Mary, into the world on the 8th January. The new addition is named Marnie Rose Cooper and friends have been speculating she’s been named after the 1964 Hitchcock thriller of the same name. Rose is also lily’s middle name.
- ‘Homeland’ star, Claire Danes and her actor husband, Hugh Dancy welcomed their first child together just in time for Christmas. They named their baby boy, who was born on 17th December, Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy.
- American actress and TV personality, Rosie O’Donnell has become a mum for the fifth time!
Rosie and her wife, Michelle Rounds tied the knot back in June and have now welcomed a baby girl together who they’ve named Dakota. Rosie already has four children with her ex-wife so Dakota is a brand new step sister for Parker (17), Chelsea (15), Blake (13) and Vivienne (10).
- It’s a girl for Kings Of Leon drummer Nathan Followill and his wife, singer-songwriter Jessie Baylin! The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Violet Marlowe, on December 26th in Nashville – with a name like that we think she’s bound to follow in mummy and daddy’s footsteps and become a rock star herself.
- Congratulations are in order for Italian footballer Mario Barotelli and his ex-girlfriend Raffaela Fico who gave birth to a baby girl named Pia in Napes, Italy on 6th December.
Due any day....
- Glamour girl, Imogen Thomas is thought to be due next month – and although now heavily pregnant she still hasn’t ditched the heels as recent tabloid pictures show, we don’t know how she does it!
- Gavin and Stacey star, Joanna Page is only a few weeks away from her due date but that hasn’t stopped her fantasising about joining the circus! After showing off her ‘cracking bump’ at a recent VIP night for the new Cirque du Soleil production she tweeted “If I wasn't pregnant I’d be joining in!” We’re wondering if she’s going to plump for a traditional Welsh name for her first born?