Royal London prize draw terms and conditions
Please see below for the terms and conditions of the Royal London prize draw
- Bounty Members have the opportunity to enter the free prize draw (the “Draw”) for the chance to win level term life insurance cover to the value of £100,000 for a period of 5 years commencing on a date to be agreed with the Provider of the Prize following acceptance of the prize (the “Prize”). There is no requirement to purchase any products from the Promoter.
- There shall be one winner of the Draw and one prize as detailed above. The Prize will be subject to such terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Provider of the Prize.
- To enter the Draw log into your account on the Bounty website at www.bounty.com, complete the ‘Bounty Mums Love’ survey and then simply click to enter on the competition page.
- The closing date for entry to the free prize draw is Friday 12th December 2014.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants on week commencing 15th December 2014. The Draw will take place under the supervision of an independent observer. The full name of the independent person can be provided upon written request to the Provider of the Prize.
- The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the prize draw.
- Within 14 days of notification the winner is required to email confirmation of their acceptance of the Prize to the Promoter. By emailing confirmation of their acceptance of the Prize in this time the winner is consents to the Promoter sharing their personal contact details with the Provider of the Prize so as to enable the latter to contact them and arrange for the Prize to be given. In the event that the winner does not provide the required confirmation within 14 days their entry may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be chosen.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances making the administration of the competition impossible or impractical, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Draw. In the event of such cancellation entrants shall be notified within 7 days of cancellation.
- All entrants must have a valid email address.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK.
- Only one entry per person/household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Prize without prior notice to an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The Prize cannot be transferred and whilst the winner is not obliged to accept the prize, no cash alternative is available.
- The winner’s details will only be used for administration of the prize and publication of the prize draw winner as detailed below and for no other purpose.
- The winner’s name and county will be available within 28 days of the closing date on request to the Promoter by email to email@example.com.
- The winner’s name and county will be displayed on www.bounty.com or other social media websites within 14 days of the closing date.
- The winner consents to their name and county being disclosed to other entrants on request.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude at its sole discretion any entries which are likely to offend others, break the law or are otherwise not consistent with the purpose of this initiative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or accurately or in full or not received by the Promoter for any reason, such as corrupted web pages.
- Employees of either the Promoter or Provider of the Prize or any of their respective associated companies and immediate members of their families, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
23. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The decisions of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
Promoter: Bounty (UK) Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (company number 631367) and having its registered office at29 Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 3BQ.
Provider of the Prize: The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (company number 99064) and having its registered office at 55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0RL