BUMP OF THE MONTH COMPETITION 2014
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations. Bounty Members who are more than 12 weeks pregnant, have the chance to enter the ‘Bump of the Month’ competition each month.
- Bounty Members who are more than 12 weeks pregnant, have the chance to enter the ‘Bump of the Month’ competition each month.
- The Bump of the Month will be the lucky winner of £100 worth of shopping vouchers.
- There will be 12 competitions - 1 per month throughout 2014 - and one winner will be announced in respect of each competition.
- To enter the competition Members are required to, upload a photograph of their bump to appear on Bounty’s ‘Bump Gallery’ and enter your stage of pregnancy. All photographs successfully submitted in the correct format* will be uploaded onto the ‘Bump of the Month’ competition photo gallery at the beginning of each competition month which will be the month following the month in which the photograph was submitted.
- Members agree that by uploading their image it will appear on the Promoter’s competition gallery and members acknowledge that the gallery is public and may be accessed by non-Bounty members.
- Members must ensure that they own the copyright of the image they are uploading and warrant that no third party rights including copyright are being infringed. Copyright in the information and photographs submitted on entry shall remain with the Bounty Member but by entering the competition the Member consents to the Promoter being able to use the photographs howsoever it chooses, this includes using it within its marketing materials, guides, publications, both online and in printed materials
- Members may only enter one photograph per month.
- All photographs will be non-returnable.
- Each month, Bounty Members will be able to submit one vote on each photograph in the ‘Bump of the Month’ competition photo gallery. Members may only vote once on each photograph in any one month.
- The 5 photographs with the highest number of votes will go through to a judging panel which will include one independent person.
- The judging panel will select the winning photograph.
- The winner will receive a £100 Bounty Portrait voucher or £100 Bounty Photo credit and will be that month’s ‘Bump of the Month’.
- The closing date for entry each month is the last day of each month (at midnight GMT). All entries received after this date will be carried forward to the next month’s entries.
- The Promoter will notify the monthly voucher winner by email within 14 days of the closing date. Within 7 days of notification the winner is required to email confirmation of their postal address and telephone number to the Promoter and to confirm whether they’d like Bounty Portrait vouchers or Bounty Photo credit. In the event that the winners do not provide the information within the 7 days the entry will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The £100 Bounty Portrait voucher will be sent by email to the winners within 14 days of receipt of their confirmation. Winners choosing Bounty Photo credit will have the credit applied to their Bounty Photo account.
- To qualify to enter the competition the member must be resident in the United Kingdom, over 16 years of age and a member of the Bounty Club.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion not to upload images or to remove images which are deemed unsuitable for the competition.
- All entrants must have a valid email address.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- In the event that the Promoter suspects abuse of the rules of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries without further notice or correspondence.
- Employees or families of Bounty (UK) Limited are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash alternative is available. In the event of the prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners consent to their name and county being display on bounty.com and other social media websites within 21 days of the closing date.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full for any reason, such as corrupted web pages.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The decisions of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
PROMOTER: BOUNTY (UK) LIMITED, 29 BROADWATER ROAD, WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRE AL7 3BQ
Images must be:
- In one of the following formats: JPG (JPEG), GIF, or BMP (the file should have the correct extension)
- Less than or equal to 800x600 pixels
- Less than 1MB in size.
- Have portrait (verticle) orientation
- When scanning your image try to use a low resolution (DPI)
- Ensure images are cropped and don't show too much white space
- When scanning photos please check they are showing the right way up as we cannot rotate your picture.