1. Bounty Members have the opportunity to enter the free prize draw for the chance to win a free photoshoot and £100 of any prints (the “Prize”).
2. There is 1 set of prizes to be won.
3. To enter the prize draw log into your account on the Bounty website at www.bounty.com, and simply click to enter on the competition page.
4. The closing date for entry to the free prize draw is 28th February 2017.
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all successful entrants.
6. The first randomly selected winner will receive the Prize.
7. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the prize draw.
8. Within 14 days of notification the winner is required to email confirmation of their postal address and acceptance of the Prize to the Promoter. In the event that the winner does not provide the required confirmation within 14 days the entry may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be chosen.
9. The Prize will be sent by special delivery/1st class post recorded delivery, to the winners within 14 days of receipt of address confirmation from the winner.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. The prize draw is open to Bounty Members who must have a valid email address.
12. All entrants must be [aged 18 years or over and] resident in the UK. The Prize will be delivered free of charge to an address within the UK. The winner must pay for the cost of delivery outside of this area.
13. Only one entry per person/household.
14. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
15. The Prize cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
16. Prizes are as stated and subject to availability. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. The winner’s details will only be used for administration of the prize and publication of the prize draw winners as detailed below and for no other purpose.
18. The winner’s name and county will be available within 28 days of the closing date on request to the Promoter by email to email@example.com.
19. The winner’s name and county will be displayed on www.bounty.com within 14 days of the closing date.
20. The winner consents to their name and county being disclosed to other entrants on request.
21. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude at its sole discretion any entries which are likely to offend others, break the law or are otherwise not consistent with the purpose of this initiative.
23. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full or not received by the Promoter for any reason, such as corrupted web pages.
24. Employees of Bounty (UK) Limited or any associated companies and immediate members of their families, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
25. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
26. The decisions of the Promoter and Bounty (UK) Limited] will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
28. In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
Promoter: Bounty (UK) Limited, 29 Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 3BQ.
Provider of the Prize: Master Photographers Association Ltd, whose registered address is Jubilee House, 1 Chancery Lane, Darlington, Durham, DL1 5QP, with company number of 02863072