- Bounty Members have the opportunity to enter the free prize draw for the chance to win £100 gift cards ("the Prize").
- To enter the prize draw log into your account on the Bounty website at www.bounty.com, and simply click to enter on the competition page and answer the question to enter.
- The opening date for entry to the free prize draw is 1st July 2017 and the closing date is 31st July 2017.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all successful entrants. The winner will be selected on the 1st August 2017.
- The first randomly selected winner will receive the prize.
- The winner will be notified by the promoter via email within 2 working days of the closing date.
- Within 2 working days of notification each winner is required to email the promoter confirmation of their email address and acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not provide the required confirmation within the time limit set their entry may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be chosen. By confirming acceptance of the prize the winners agree that the promoter may pass their email address to the provider of the prize namely Maple Syrup media Ltd t/a Quidco so that the e-voucher can be sent.
- The prize will be sent by email, to the winner within 7 days of receipt of email confirmation from the winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach a winner for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- The prize draw is open to Bounty Members who must have a valid email address.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK.
- Only one entry per person/household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The prizes cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
- Prizes are as stated and subject to availability.
- The winners' details will only be used for administration of the prize and publication of the prize draw winners as detailed below and for no other purpose.
- The winners' name and county will be available within 28 days of the closing date on request to the Promoter by email to email@example.com.
- The winners consent to their name and county being disclosed to other entrants on request.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full or not received by the Promoter for any reason, such as corrupted web pages.
- Employees of Bounty (UK) Limited or any associated companies and immediate members of their families, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The decisions of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
Promoter: Bounty (UK) Limited, 29 Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 3BQ.
Provider of the Prize: Maple Syrup Media Ltd t/a Quidco (Reg number 05498276), 76-80 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JL
By ticking this box you agree that your name and email address will be passed to Quidco who will contact you regarding joining Quidco
Additional terms and conditions apply for Quidco offers and promotions and are related to joining Quidco. These are detailed on the Quidco website. Current Quidco promotions are summarised below.
All information detailing how to receive the £15 sign up bonus and entry into the Quidco £100 cashback competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserve the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
£15 cashback is awarded on transactions of £0.01 or more with any Quidco retailer.
This offer is available for new members with no previous purchases or cashback through Quidco.
The offer is available to new members from 00.00 1/1/2017 to 11:59pm 31/1/2017. The £15 sign up bonus is available for the first 2,000 sign ups only.
The £15 cashback bonus will be put into the member’s account before 07/02/2017.
For the ‘Quidco’ transaction to be awarded at the promotional rate of £15 cashback, the purchase should be made through the Quidco link on the relevant offer page and successfully tracked: http://www.quidco.com/
The £15 bonus offer can only be redeemed once per household and fraudulent or duplicate claims will not be paid.
Only 1 entry to the Quidco £100 competition per household and fraudulent or duplicate entries will not be counted.
In order to be gain your entry to the Quidco competition, you must enter the competition by answering the question states.
Quidco/Bounty holds a list of account holders eligible for this promotion and competition. Ineligible account holders will not receive communications regarding the promotion from Quidco and will not be entitled to receive the £15 bonus or entered into the £100 prize draw.
If a claim is raised on a qualifying purchase, the £15 bonus will not be given until the claim has been resolved and the claim approved.
Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt
Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's data protection policy.
Quidco reserve the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute.
This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.