*No enzymes, dyes or acids. Not even perfumes. Even if they’re the nicest smelling in the world!
** Platinum: ‘Best Cleaning Product’, Surcare washing up liquid. Gold: ‘Best Baby-friendly Detergent’; ‘Best Baby-friendly Fabric Softener’.
†Independent survey by Talk Health. 70 people used Surcare for 28 days.
‡Allergy UK Seal of Approval approved products include: Surcare Washing Up Liquid, Non-Biological Super Concentrated Laundry Liquid, Non-Biological Washing Powder and Non-Biological Laundry Capsules.
- Bounty Members have the opportunity to enter the free prize draw for the chance to win a £100 John Lewis voucher and a Surcare products hamper ("the Prize").
- To enter the prize draw log into your account on the Bounty website at www.bounty.com, and simply click to enter on the competition page and answer the question to enter
- The opening date for entry to the free prize draw is 5th September 2016 and the closing date is 4th October 2016.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all successful entrants.
- The first randomly selected winner will receive the prize.
- The winners will be notified within 48 hours of the closing date.
- Within 48 hours of notification each winner is required to email confirmation of their postal address and acceptance of their prize to the Promoter. In the event that a winner does not provide the required confirmation within 48 hours their entry may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be chosen.
- Each prize will be sent by special delivery/1st class post recorded delivery, to the winners within 14 days of receipt of address confirmation from the winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach a winner for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- The prize draw is open to Bounty Members who must have a valid email address.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK. The Prizes will be delivered free of charge to an address within the UK.
- Only one entry per person/household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The prizes cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
- Prizes are as stated and subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winners' details will only be used for administration of the prize and publication of the prize draw winners as detailed below and for no other purpose.
- The winners' name and county will be available within 28 days of the closing date on request to the Promoter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winners consent to their name and county being disclosed to other entrants on request.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full or not received by the Promoter for any reason, such as corrupted web pages.
- Employees of Bounty (UK) Limited or any associated companies and immediate members of their families, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The decisions of the Promoter and Bounty (UK) Limited will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
Promoter: Bounty (UK) Limited, 29 Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 3BQ.
Provider of the prize: Robert McBride LTD (Reg number 00220175), Middleton Way, Middleton, Manchester, M24 4DP