How do families that lose a parent cope?
Losing any loved family member is painful. But when that person is a parent, someone essential to the family, the effect can be devastating. Knowing what families go through can help them prepare. And life insurance can help protect them from the worst financial consequences.
At a glance
- Payments start from just £5 per month.
- Up to £500,000 as a single payment or up to £2,500 per month.
- Be covered in minutes – with our easy online application.
- Serious Illness Benefit including Children’s Benefit option available – at an additional cost
What is Life Insurance?
This brief two-minute video introduces the different types of Royal London Life Insurance and some of the things to consider when buying.
An option to suit you
We all live different lives, with different needs. Our Life Insurance comes in three types, Level Term Cover, Decreasing Term Cover and Family Income Benefit, so you have an option to get cover that fits in with your requirements - with money that can make a real difference.
Important things to know
- Our Life Insurance has no cash-in value - it's a protection policy only.
- If you stop making payments, your cover ends and you won't get anything back.
- If you're a UK resident aged between 18 and 70, excluding members of the Armed Forces, you can apply.
- If you add Serious Illness Benefit and a claim is paid, this cover ends, but Life Insurance continues.
- After a Children's Benefit claim on a child is paid, this cover ends for that child but continues for other children covered - Life Insurance and Serious Illness Benefit continue. Children aged 30 days to 18 years old (21 if in full-time education) are eligible for cover.
Life Insurance and you
Informative and helpful, our articles cover topics that can affect any one of us.
Ask a UK-based expert about our Life Insurance and how it can help you and your family.
0800 085 3289
Offer can be amended or withdrawn at any time. For full terms and conditions click here
*Restrictions apply, see: www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal