Packet of wet wipes handy? Trolley full of milk and a social media profile full of baby photos?
These are just some of the signs of being a mum.
That’s the latest from Asda, which surveyed 2500 mums and came up with a list of 50 signs that showed they had kids, from being permanently ‘wired’, rushing everywhere and always watching TV on catch-up or Sky+ - never live.
According to the supermarket we also choose comfort over fashion as well as being able to spot a temperature ten paces away.
We also have a photos of our children as a screensaver, always have tissues in our handbags and can fall asleep anywhere.
A spokesperson for the supermarket said: "Mums have a natural instinct to be prepared for all eventualities when they have children.
"From stocking up on milk to always having nappies, tissues and wet wipes stored away in their handbag - mum is most definitely a 'wonder woman'.
Asda came up with fifty signs but for fun we thought we’d do some of ours.
Here’s the top signs that you’re a mum – Bounty style.
- You treat a baby event like a sale at Harrods – God help anyone who tries to push in front of you.
- The Wheels on the Bus, Jack and Jill and Little Bo Peep pop up at random times on your iPhone while your music’s on shuffle.
- You automatically coo ‘Hello’ at the person on the other end of the phone
- You’ve forgotten what sleep is
- You never leave the house without smelling your baby’s bottom
- You continuously pray that your baby will sleep in their pram so you can have 5 minutes of ‘shopping time’
- A glass of wine is a rare treat that you enjoy – but it takes a long time to express that breast milk before you can even take a sip
- You’ve learnt how to creep around so well and avoid every single creak in the house that you’d make a great secret spy
- Your bath is now a shrine to rubber ducks and water activated floating fish that always seem to go off as soon as you begin to relax in a very rare soak
- You open your bag to pull out your purse and get a nappy instead.