Help protect your growing family now and in the future.
Bounty the UK's original parenting club, has teamed up with Legal & General to offer you great value life insurance from as little as £6 a month. That's just over 20p per day!
Life insurance is an important part of planning for the future and can help protect your family financially should you die during the policy term. You choose the amount of cover you need and the length of time you want to be insured for. Your premium will never change (unless you alter your policy), so you can budget with confidence at a time when a new addition to the family night be stretching your finances.
Life cover calculator
Not sure how much cover you might need? Take a look at the online life cover calculator, designed to help you decide.
Do you know your value as a mum?
Here are some reasons why a life insurance policy could make a real difference to your family, if the worst was to happen:
- On average, mums spend 71 hours a week on household tasks - such as cooking, cleaning and childcare - which is valued at £577 per week or £30,032 per year.
- The amount spent on children each week rose from just £53 in 2001 to £143 in 2011.
- 38% of parents questioned say their partner would rely on family members to help if you were no longer around.
- 34% of parents say they would have to work part time or give up work completely to look after the children if their partner was no longer around.
- Only 49% of mums have life cover.
Source: Legal & General 'Value Of a Mum' survey carried out between 4th and 13th January 2011.
Why choose Legal & General?
- Simple application process
- Friendly UK based call centre
- A trusted provider
- Sympathetic claims process
- Awarded Best Life Assurance Provider, Financial Adviser Life & Pensions Awards,