We cover business and finance terminology and the grammar specifically related to each topic.
This course is delivered to a professional standard by an expert in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Applied Linguistics and a background in business and finance.
1. The course enables students to begin to get to grips with operating in the general business and professional world, acquire the core skills to function in day-to-day business scenarios, gain awareness of general business and finance themes and trends with a focus on English language for non-native speakers.
2. Eight live interactive online lessons.
3. Students can attend 8 live lessons over four weeks and/or students learn at their own convenience and pace via 24/7 subsequent on-demand access.
4. Created and delivered by an industry professional with extensive experience in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Applied Linguistics and a background in business and finance.
5. Certificate and Accredited Diploma provided upon completion - excellent for CV’s.
6. No prior knowledge necessary. Suitable for all experience levels.
7. A community of like-minded students learning and creating together.
Lesson 1: An Introduction to English for Business
Lesson 2: The Art of Negotiating, Trading, Buying and Selling
Lesson 3: Hone your Communicative and Oral Skills
Lesson 4: Master the Fundamentals of Formal Business Writing
Lesson 5: Survive the Job Application, CV Creation and Interview Process
Lesson 6: Management, Enterprise and Innovation
Lesson 7: An Introduction to Business Ethics
Lesson 8: Contemporary Business Issues