Things a man should never do to his pregnant partner…if he wants to live!
Would your other half dare do any of these?
How to wind up your pregnant partner
Support, nurture and care for your pregnant partner, that’s good advice for a man who’s partner is expecting their first baby. If he has no issue with spending nine months sleeping on the couch, he can try one of these….
Would your partner dare to do any of the below?
1. Take any item of food away from you, ever!
2. Leave the house messier than he would normally.
3. Wear a lot of after shave, this is sure to make a pregnant woman gag and a paranoid one wonder why the sudden use of after shave?
4. Go on a lot of nights out with his friends.
5. Make plans for a lads’ weekend just after the baby is due.
6. Refuse to read the birth books and attend the classes.
7. Pass comment on your changing bump and boobs.
8. Keep talking about his pre-baby bucket list he just has to complete.
9. Pester you for sex.
10. Give you a post-pregnancy workout DVD.
And worst of all:
11. Invite HIS mother round to give you birth and parenting advice.