The top highchairs on the market
We take a look at some of the best highchairs in the shops
A highchair is an essential once your baby is starting to wean and is a good choice for including your baby in family mealtimes.
We take a look at some of the best around.
- Folds in a single action to be ultra-compact and has handy integral carry handle for easy transportation
- Three-position adjustable backrest for mealtimes and relaxing
- Large, three position tray
- A wide padded seat; can be used as baby grows by removing tray and pushing up to the table
We love that this chair is so reasonably priced and has an under chair storage basket for stashing toys.
Age: 6 to 36 months
Dimensions: H: 102 x W: 57 x D: 83cm
East Coast Nursery
- Can be adjusted to fit children from 6 months
- Made from solid rubberwood with a lacquered satin finish, so blends in at most dining tables
- Folds away neatly and compactly for storage when not in use
- It features a large sculptured wooden food tray, comfortable foot rest and a 5-point safety harness
We love how this highchair can blend into whatever style or colour your home’s décor is.
Age: From 6 months
Dimensions: H: 90 x W: 50 x D: 68cm
- With multiple adjustments, Mimzy LX will grow with your child from 6 months to 3 years.
- SoftTouch Harness Restraint is ultra-soft and gentle on baby’s sensitive skin
- Low profile frame gives easy access to baby and a perfect fit to table
- Clever tray storage on back of legs
We love that the highchair tray can be adjusted to 4 positions and has a large storage basket, too.
Age: 6 months – 15kg (approx. 3 years)
Dimensions: H: 104 x W: 57 x D: 78cm
- A contemporary highchair that comes in bright and funky designs
- Has a 6 position height-adjustable seat and 3 recline positions
- The tray can be removed so that baby can join the family at the table and the seat pad can be completely removed for cleaning
- Has an easy free-standing fold for convenient storage
We love that this highchair also includes a cup holder and a full footrest for your child.
Age: 6 months to 3 years
Dimensions: H: 112 x W: 56.5 x D: 73cm
- Forms part of the Stokke Steps collection, an ingenious all-in-one seating system
- Comfortable and ergonomically designed with an adjustable footrest
- It can also support the Stokke Steps bouncer (sold separately), allowing you to raise your child off the floor
- Designed to support your child’s back and feet to ensure they are sitting in comfort
We love that with inserts this highchair can be used from a young age, but can then adapt to make a chair for a pre-schooler to reach the table.
Age: 6 months to 5 years
Dimensions: H: 53 x W: 43 x D: 61cm
Highchair with tray ANTILOP
- Great price for a compact highchair
- Easy to disassemble and carry along.
- The raised edges prevent spills from landing on the floor.
- Supporting cushion and cover, sold separately, are machine washable and easy to put on and take off.
We love the simplicity and great price of this highchair
Age: 6 months to 2 years
Dimensions: H: 90 X W: 58 X D: 62 cm
4 in 1
- A versatile and innovative 4 in 1 highchair
- Designed with longevity in mind as it is suitable for babies of 6 months up to children of 6 years to use.
- It has a 5 point safety harness included.
- It is easy to use, clean and is hardwearing.
We love that this is designed as a highchair with tray, highchair at the table, can be a child’s table and tray and a chair and tray.
Age: 6 months to 6 years
Dimensions: H: 23 X W: 45 X L: 60 cm Approx
- Has three stages that start from newborn and go right up to the teenage years and can even seat adults
- The newborn stage can be adjusted so your baby can sit at the dining table with you
- The Mini stage has a removable child restraint for children between 6–24 months
- The Nomi highchair stage then becomes suitable from the age of two
We love the modern design of this chair and that it can be part of your home all through your baby’s childhood and can be even used as an adult seat.
Age: Newborn to teenage
Dimensions: H: 83.5 x W: 52 x D: 59 cm