5 of the best baby blenders
We roundup 5 of the best baby blenders around
A baby blender is a great choice through the weaning stage as it can make pureeing food a whole lot easier. We take a look at some of the best around now.
Baby food blender
- This blender is ideal for blending small portions of food
- It has a two speed setting for different textures purees, mash and chunks
- It has an easy to clean-container and blade suitable for dishwasher and a lid safety lock.
We love how easy this blender makes it for you to produce purees or chunks for your little one weaning.
Food steamer and blender
- User-friendly and complete, this food processor is ideal to cook daily fresh meals for your baby.
- It offers 5 functions to feed baby from birth to led-weaning: bottle warmer, steriliser, defroster, steamer and blender.
We love how this blender is a helpful addition to your kitchen from when you have your baby right through to weaning.
Mash Maker Baby Food Mill
- It has a stainless steel blade and grinding plate for pureeing fruit and vegetables
- It's easy to scoop or serve pureed food from top
- Contoured body and non-slip grip for comfortable use
- Non-skid base provides stability while milling.
We love the great price of this handy blender for weaning.
2-in-1 healthy baby food maker
- The 2-in-1 healthy baby food maker is designed with ease and practicality in mind.
- Settings are easy to work out and it's easy to fill with water and it comprises just a few parts, making it easy to clean and store.
We love the compact design of this blender and steamer for weaning.
Fresh Mighty blender
- For different weaning stages you can adjust the blender to make purees, chunkier textures and mini-meals.
- It has two blades: one baby blade for blending and one for fine milling of porridge oats or cereals
- It has both a large batch bowl for making quantities to store for later and small short cup for making purees to feed straight away.
We love all the accessories that come with this blender and still at a great price.