5 of the best mum-to-be pampering products
We roundup 5 of the best mum-to-be pampering products around
As important as it is to look after baby when you’re pregnant, looking after yourself is just as important.
So we’ve rounded up some of our favourite mum-to-be pampering products to help you take care of you.
Skin Therapy Oil Face
- This face oil contains skin restorative oils along with natural Cocoa Butter, Retinol and Vitamin C deliver multi-purpose, anti-aging skin benefits.
- The oils moisturise and smooth fine lines and wrinkles while Retinol and Vitamin C help improve and brighten tone and texture.
We love how lightweight and non-greasy this formula is and how quickly it absorbs.
Thick & full Biotin & Collagen shampoo
- A shampoo for all hair types.
- It's a blend of Vitamin B7 Biotin.
We love how this shampoo really helps the feeling of thinning hair during pregnancy.
Coconut Foot Creme
- Made from 99.40% natural ingredients, this cream combines ultra moisturising coconut oil, lanolin and vegetable glycerin to intensely hydrate your skin.
- It also includes rosemary and peppermint oils to refresh and uplift.
We love how soothing this cream feels on tired feet.
Boob Tube and Multi-Action Bust Cream
- This product is rich in CoQ10 and packed full of natural actives just for your skin.
- It also contains omega and is antioxidant rich formula and mega-moisturisation.
We love that this cream is specifically designed to look after the delicate skin around your bust.
Mama Baby Bliss
New Mum Uplifting Pulse Point Oil
- Made with 100% natural ingredients, this little bottle of pulse-point oil contains a subtle blend of mood-enhancing essential oils including Lime, Geranium and Bergamot
- You dab it on your wrist to give you a pick me up.
We love how calming this oil can make you feel.