5 of the best swaddling blankets
We roundup 5 of the best swaddling blankets around
Baby swaddling has been around for centuries and is a snug way of wrapping babies in a blanket with only their head peaking out as a way to help them feel warm and secure.
We take a look at some of the best swaddling blankets around.
Baby Zebra swaddle blanket, grey
- This swaddle blanket from John Lewis is made of 100% cotton
- It is machine washable.
We love the cute and neutral design of this baby swaddle blanket.
Swaddler elephant print
- The design is ergonomic, "escape proof" and comfortable for your baby.
- Its innovative features help prevent your baby from startling awake.
- The ergonomic design allows for the natural movement of their hips and legs as recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- It is made of soft and breathable cotton that stretches with any movement.
We love the thought out design of this swaddle blanket that allows for natural hip and leg movement that the International Hip Dysplasia Institute advises.
Swaddling blanket – grey
- Made from 100% cotton
- A careful design that doesn't use Velcro zips or studs which could irritate your little one
- Fully machine washable at 40 degrees Celsius and safe to tumble dry.
We love the reasonable price of this 100% cotton swaddle blanket.
Infant swaddle blanket
- Made from 100% soft cotton.
- Suitable from 0-3 months.
- It has adjustable wings that help to grow with your baby.
We love the cute design of this swaddle blanket.
Mamas & Papas
- Features a textured spot design.
- Lightweight, soft, breathable.
- Easy to use - perfect swaddling in 4 easy steps.
We love how soft and comfy this swaddling blanket is.