Please read our Terms and Conditions:
FOR THE FACE OF BOUNTY COMPETITION
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations.
- The “Face of Bounty” competition is a chance for your baby/toddler to take part in a photo shoot which will be featured on the front of either “You and Your Newborn” Bounty guide or “You and Your Growing Family” Bounty guide
- Each month, Bounty Members have the chance to be on the shortlist for the “Face of Bounty” competition by uploading a photograph of their baby/toddler into one of three categories: 0-3 months 4-12 months 13-18 months
- All photographs successfully submitted in the correct format* will be uploaded onto the “Face of Bounty” competition photo gallery (www.bounty.com/face-of-bounty) at the beginning of following month (after the photograph was submitted).
- Members must upload a photograph of their baby/toddler which was taken no more than 2 weeks before submitting into the “Face of Bounty” competition.
- Members may only enter one photograph per category per month. Babies/toddlers must be photographed on their own. If Members have twins/triplets, they must be entered together, in one photograph.
- Members agree that by uploading their image it will appear on the Promoter’s competition gallery and members acknowledge that the gallery is public and may be accessed by non-Bounty members.
- Members must ensure that they own the copyright of the image they are uploading or that they have the permission of the copyright owner before they upload the image.
- Each month, Bounty Club Members will rate the photographs submitted in the previous month. The photographs with the highest rating in each category will receive a £100 Love2Shop voucher and will be automatically shortlisted for the photo shoot.
- The closing date for entry is the last day of every month (at midnight GMT). All entries received after this date will not be eligible for rating in the following month, they will be carried forward to the next months entries.
- Promoter will notify the monthly voucher winners by email within 21 days of the closing date. Within 7 days of notification the winners are required to email confirmation of their postal address and telephone number to the Promoter. In the event that the winners do not provide the information within the 7 days the entry will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The £100 Love2Shop voucher will be sent by special delivery to the winners within 14 days of receipt of their confirmation.
- Within 2-6 months of winning the £100 Love2Shop voucher, all monthly winners will be contacted by the Promoter and asked to provide an additional photograph of their baby/toddler within 7 days, which must have been taken no more than 2 weeks before the request was made.
- In the event that the monthly winner does not provide an updated photograph they will be disqualified.
- The newly submitted photographs will then be considered by the judging panel, which will include an independent person, and a winner will be chosen to take part in the “Face of Bounty” photo shoot. The winner will be contacted within 21 days.
- The winner of the photo shoot will be required to travel to Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire to attend the photo shoot. Reasonable travel expenses for one parent and one child will be reimbursed by Promoter.
- Promoter reserves the right to (i) use the final photograph on or within any of its publications, and (ii) to photograph the child with a model.
- Promoter will own the copyright of all images generated from the photo shoot however, a selection of images will be available free of charge to the winner.
- In the event that the winner is unable to attend the photo shoot, Promoter is entitled select an alternative winner to attend the photo shoot or to use any other child on its publications.
- To qualify to enter the competition the member must be resident in the United Kingdom, over 16 years of age and a member of the Bounty Club.
- Promoter reserves the right to remove images which are deemed unsuitable for the competition at its sole discretion.
- All entrants must have a valid email address.
- Employees or families of Bounty (UK) Limited are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash alternative is available. In the event of the Love2Shop gift voucher prize being unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners consent to their name and county being disclosed to other entrants on request.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full for any reason, such as corrupted web pages.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The decisions of Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
PROMOTER: BOUNTY (UK) LIMITED, 29 BROADWATER ROAD, WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRE AL7 3BQ
Images must be:
- in one of the following formats: JPG (JPEG), GIF, or BMP (the file should have the correct extension)
- less than or equal to 800x600 pixels
- less than 1MB in size.
- Have portrait (verticle) orientation
- When scanning your image try to use a low resolution (DPI)
- Ensure images are cropped and don't show too much white space
- When scanning photos please check they are showing the right way up as we cannot rotate your picture.