Nominate the inspirational people who've supported you through your pregnancy for recognition at the Tommy's Awards with Bounty.
Has a midwife or medical team gone above and beyond to help you achieve your dream of becoming a parent?
Have you been inspired to thank someone who helped you through a pregnancy complication or the loss of a baby?
Perhaps you had a baby prematurely and just want to say thanks to the person who helped you through?
Why not share your story - nominate someone special for a Tommy's Individual Award.
(500 words maximum)
All nominations received will be entered into a prize draw to win a Peppa Pig mini bedroom pack including a duvet set, curtains, rug and cushions!
Tommy's Awards also recognise some inspirational and courageous people. The winners of last year's awards all came with their own unique and inspirational story
The categories are listed below:
The Courage Award celebrates a couple or individual who has had a difficult road to parenthood but has made it through one of the most heart-breaking times in their lives with outstanding courage.
The ‘First hug’ Award celebrates that most precious first hug between a mum who has had a difficult pregnancy or birth and her little one born too soon.
The Champion Children Award is a very special award where we are asking you to write in with the stories of those children you know were born prematurely, so we can recognise the courage demonstrated by all these young fighters and how they have triumphed against the odds.
The Champion Children Award has three categories: Under 3 years; ages 3 – 7, age 7+. Please state the age of your champion child in your nomination’ at the end of the description
This award gives parents the chance to thank those Delivery Suite and Special Care Baby Unit miracle workers who fought to give their premature baby every chance when facing a difficult start in life.
This award is to thank a partner, relative, or friend who has gone above and beyond to support you through a pregnancy complication or loss, and proved to be a real ‘angel’.
The Super Sibling Award recognises a brother or sister of a little one born too soon. This award celebrates the courage and support they have shown during the early arrival of their new baby brother or sister.
This award is given to a midwife (or other medical professional) that has provided exceptional care to pregnant women by developing and/or implementing an initiative to promote the best health choices during pregnancy.
The Grandparents Lifetime Achievement Award recognises a grandparent who has gone above and beyond to care for their child or in-law after the arrival of a grandchild born too soon, celebrating the support they provided not only to their grandchild, but to their own child too.
Terms and Conditions
- Submit your nominations in the Tommy's Awards with Bounty and you will automatically be entered into a free prize draw for the chance to win one of 5 Peppa Pig prizes ('Prizes').
- There are 5 sets of Prizes to be won, as set out below.
- To enter the prize draw nominate your favourite companies on the Bounty website at www.bounty.com/tommys-awards-2014, or nominate an individual you feel is deserving of an award by sending an email to email@example.com. Please remember to include your first name, surname and email address with all entries.
- The opening and closing dates for nomination entries and the respective Prizes are set out below:
Category Opening Date Closing Date Prize Individual 8th July 2013 6th December 2013 Peppa Pig bed linen set including duvet set, curtains, rug and cushions Corporate 8th July 2013 31st July 2013 Full theme park toy set including Peppa Pig's Theme Park Train, Peppa Pig's Theme Park Big Wheel, Peppa Pig's Deluxe Balloon Ride Playset and 4 Peppa Pig Theme Park Rides 1st August 2013 3rd September 2013 A family ticket to Peppa Pig World including 4 tickets valid for one year from the date of receipt during park opening times 4th September 2013 30th September 2013 Peppa Pig Scooter and Trike 1st October 2013 31st October 2013 The entire back catalogue of Peppa Pig DVDs (19 DVDs in total)
- Winners will be selected at random from all successful entrants within 48 hours of each respective Closing Date.
- Winners will be notified by email by the Promoter and/or the Provider within 14 days of each respective Closing Date.
- Within 1 week of notification the winner is required to email confirmation of their acceptance of the Prize to the Promoter and/or the Provider (as set out in the notification email). In the event that a winner does not provide the required confirmation within 48 hours their entry may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be chosen.
- The Prize will be sent to each respective winner by the Provider.
- The Promoter will not be liable if the Prize does not reach a winner for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- The prize draw is open to both Bounty members and non-members and all entrants must have a valid email address.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- Only one nomination per person/household is permitted for each Corporate category. Entrants may submit more than one nomination in the Individual category.
- The Prizes cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
- Prizes are as stated and subject to availability. In the event of a Prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winners' names and counties may be displayed on www.bounty.com or other social media websites.
- Winners consent to their name and county being disclosed to other entrants on request.
- Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity and/or publicity as reasonably requested by the Promoter, within their local media shortly after winning.
- The Promoter and Provider reserve the right to exclude at their sole discretion any entries which are likely to offend others, break the law or are otherwise not consistent with the purpose of this initiative.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full or not received by the Promoter for any reason, such as corrupted web pages.
- Employees of Bounty (UK) Limited, Tommy's or any associated companies and immediate members of their families, are not eligible to enter the competition.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales) and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The decisions of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
Promoter: Bounty (UK) Limited, 29 Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 3BQ.
Tommy's, registered charity no 1060508 and SCO39280 and registered office Nicholas House, 3 Laurence Pountney Hill, London EC4R 0BB
TOMMY'S is a charity registered in England no 1060508 and in Scotland no SC039280.