Bounty has been helping mums to understand and enjoy their pregnancy and new family life for more than 60 years. Over that period, we have put parents first and we will continue to do so.
In recognition of this, our Bounty Promise sets out how we will manage the personal information you share with us - the essence of which is that we will look after it very carefully and only use it in the way you would expect.
The Bounty Promise:
- We promise that we will always be completely transparent about how your personal information is used.
- We promise not to share any of your personal information with third-party organisations or companies without your explicit permission.
- We promise to provide you only with information and special offers that are relevant and that you'll benefit from.
- We promise to respect your choice of how you want to receive offers and information, and to always make it easy for you to see and change your preferences.
- We promise to look after your personal information very carefully and to keep it only for as long as is necessary for you to enjoy the full Bounty journey.
- We promise that we will strive to adopt a best practice approach to your personal information.
- We promise that every year an independent data expert will check how we are doing, and we will publish their findings on our website.
This is our ongoing commitment to you.