Joy is the digital photo album of the future and here’s why:
- The way we take and consume photos has changed. These days instead of printing photos and sharing them in albums and photobooks, most of our photo memories get hidden in hard drives, stuck on our mobile phones and scattered in our social media feeds. Joy changes that.
- With Joy you can showcase your favourite family albums, complied of both photos and videos in delightful spreads
- The Joy Album looks stylish on a stand or serves as a great coffee table pick-up and share device that gives a permanent home for organising and reliving your family’s memories
- Enjoy coming home to new pictures shared by your family and friends.
- Album making is easy. Simply use the Joy app to update grandma and keep the whole family connected.
- The device is sleek, well-built and features a 10” inch full HD touch-screen display. It’s durable and safe to share with the kids.
- Every picture tells a story. Share your story and bring your memories to life with VoiceNotes™
- Wireless charging and cloud storage as you would expect with a modern device
Put simply, Joy is the smart photo album – a story telling device that lives in your home and connects you with your family near or far. Its technology solves all your photo sharing and organising woes and reimagines the way families communicate around the photos, videos and stories of their lives. Plus this Christmas, if you buy one Joy album (RRP £199) you get £50 off each additional album so you can gift them to grandparents too (2 for £348 and 3 for £497).
**BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL: Take an additional £50**