- Bounty Members have the opportunity to enter the free prize draw for the chance to win a Mothercare Orb Pushchair (RRP £450).(“The Prize”).
- There is one Prize to be won.
- To enter the prize draw simply a) Complete your Bounty registration via our app or via www.bounty.com and b) Complete your My Mothercare registration by ticking the opt-in box during the Bounty registration process.
- By joining the My Mothercare reward club and by entering the competition for the chance to win a Mothercare Orb Pushchair you are agreeing for your data to be shared with Mothercare.
- The data being shared is: name, postal address, email address, pregnancy status and/or age of child.
- If you wish to opt out of communications from My Mothercare, please contact the My Mothercare reward club directly.
- The opening date for entry to the free prize draw is 1st March 2018 and the closing date is 31st May 2018.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all successful entrants.
- The first randomly selected winner will receive a Mothercare Orb Pushchair.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the prize draw.
- Within 48 hours of notification the winner is required to email confirmation of their postal address and acceptance of the Prize to the Promoter. In the event that the winner does not provide the required confirmation within 48 hours the entry may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be chosen.
- The Prize will be sent by special delivery/1st class post recorded delivery, to the winner within 14 days of receipt of address confirmation from the winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The prize draw is open to Bounty members and My Mothercare members who must have a valid email address.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK. The Prize will be delivered free of charge to an address within the UK. The winner must pay for the cost of delivery outside of this area.
- Only one entry per person/household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The Prize cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
- Prizes are as stated and subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner’s details will only be used for administration of the prize and publication of the prize draw winner as detailed below and for no other purpose.
- The winner’s name and county will be available within 28 days of the closing date on request to the Promoter by email to email@example.com.
- The winner consents to their name and county being disclosed to other entrants on request.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The decisions of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full or not received by the Promoter for any reason, such as corrupted web pages.
- Employees of Bounty (UK) Limited or any associated companies and immediate members of their families, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules, and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material and by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Promoter: Bounty (UK) Limited, 29 Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 3BQ
Provider of the Prize: Mothercare UK, Cherry Tree Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 6SH (Company Reg Number 533087)
my mothercare™ terms and conditions
To join My Mothercare, customers must:
opt in to receive email communications from Mothercare UK Ltd
provide valid due date or child information
be over 18 years of age
Customers can sign up in store, online or via the telephone customer service centre.
Mothercare UK Limited and Early Learning Centre UK Ltd ("Mothercare") reserves the right to remove membership of My Mothercare from any member sharing vouchers with the wider public; reproducing vouchers and using them more than the intended number of times; or falsifying their personal details or child or due date information.
Registering children and birthday discounts
A customer can register up to 4 children with their My Mothercare membership.
When a customer registers a child, they may receive a discount on toys for that child’s next birthday, providing that child is under 6 years old at the time they are registered. Each child is eligible to receive one birthday offer between birth and up to and including their sixth birthday.
Mothercare reserves the right to change or withdraw the offer of a discount on the child’s birthday at any time without notice.
Money off vouchers and offers
On joining My Mothercare, the customer receives money off vouchers and offers. In addition, Mothercare may send the customer additional money off vouchers from time to time. Mothercare may also offer prize draws and competitions for My Mothercare members.
The stated total value of money off vouchers and discounts and competition prizes available on joining My Mothercare, or as a benefit of membership, is a guide only.
Vouchers have no cash value.
Mothercare reserves the right to change how the vouchers are given to the customer, including whether they are given on paper, by email, via an app or SMS.
Mothercare reserves the right to change the value of money-off vouchers, competition prizes and discounts available to members of My Mothercare at any time without notice.
Terms and conditions of individual vouchers and competitions apply.
Vouchers must be presented at time of purchase.
Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with staff discount, childcare/nursery discounts or any other discount or voucher code. They cannot be exchanged for cash, or used to purchase gift vouchers/cards, Bugaboo products, baby milk, baby medicines or nappies.
Vouchers cannot be used in the Rotherham Outlet store or in any concessions in Mothercare or ELC stores.
Defaced, scanned or photocopied vouchers are void and will not be accepted. No voucher or code may be sold (including without limitation on any auction site) whether for profit or otherwise, or reproduced on any website. Vouchers are not transferrable. They must not be distributed to the wider public. Such activity will render vouchers void.
Postage and packaging charges are not subject to discount.
All products are subject to availability.
Mothercare reserves the right to withdraw any products, promotional offers, competitions, vouchers or codes at any time.
Offers and competition prizes provided to My Mothercare members may be provided by a 3rd party. Mothercare is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the offer, prize or Discounts. Third party terms and conditions will apply.
Medical Matters and information
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this website, voucher booklet, emails, direct mails and all other materials relating to the My Mothercare club, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions in articles or advertisements. Contributors' opinions are not necessarily shared by the publisher or Mothercare. Information and prices are correct at the time of going to press or online email campaign launch and may be subject to change.
The information provided by our experts is intended for educational purposes only. Neither the expert nor Mothercare can be held responsible or liable for any loss or claim arising out of the use, or misuse, of the suggestions made in emails and messages relating to My Mothercare. As our experts do not know your specific circumstances, they are not suggesting any specific course of action for you to follow. If you have concerns about your health, the health of your child, or the health of someone you know, please consult with your doctor or other healthcare professional for individual health and medical advice.