Why you don't want to miss your Pregnancy Information Folder
With loads of helpful advice and freebies it's also a handy folder to carry your maternity notes throughout your pregnancy
At a glance
- You and your pregnancy guide inside
- Is a handy folder for your maternity notes
The Bounty Pregnancy Information Folder includes:
- Bounty’s You and Your Pregnancy Guide - it’s full of practical advice plus all the latest medical information that you can refer to time and time again throughout your pregnancy
- Money off samples and information
- The folder also works as a handy container for all your pregnancy notes which you can bring to each appointment throughout your pregnancy.
How do I get my Bounty Pregnancy Information Pack?
You’ll normally get your pack at your midwife booking-in appointment, don’t forget to ask your healthcare professional for yours at your next appointment.
Didn't get a your pack from your midwife?
Let us know using the Bounty app and we will send out stock to your midwife. The packs are also available in hospital antenatal clinics.
More questions about our Bounty Packs?
Check out our Bounty Pack FAQ’s and download our app to make sure you get all of your free sample packs.