Welcome to the Bounty Pregnancy App. This app is not intended for users under 13 years. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this app from visitors in this age group. We do however, collect information about children from their parents. We ask that our users not provide information about a child without first getting the parents' consent.
Please read this policy carefully before using the app. We may change the policy from time to time. This app collects information from you so that we can:
The security of your personal information is very important. We take the following precautions to make sure that your data cannot be accessed or altered:
The Bounty Pregnancy app allows you to access, amend and/or delete your data, which you can do via the My Profile section of the app.
We collect the following details: email address, a password, postcode, your name, date of birth, postal address and if you choose to tell us whether you are pregnant, have children, how many and their ages.
We use the information you give us so that we can better understand your needs and improve the services we offer. We may do the following:
- Keep internal records and improve our services
- Contact you with relevant news and articles related to your pregnancy and/ or child, competitions and offers, vouchers or other information you may find of interest if you have consented
- Contact you for research purposes
- Offer relevant information and/or offers to you based on your location
Your Mobile Device: The device ID we collect is anonymised but we will collect information about the type of device and operating system version you are using
User Files: You do have the facility to upload a profile picture if you wish, but only when you are choosing a specific images, we will not have access to the files on your device
Your phone number: The app does not have the ability to gain your phone number, but you may have provided it to us on a different occasion.
Location Data: We collect data about your location with your consent so that we can tell you useful information. For example Bounty pack collection and your nearest hospital etc.
Health/Medical Data: We may collect information about your pregnancy if you share that with us.
Advertising: This app may include advertising and sponsored content.The companies that provide the advertising and sponsorship have no access to your personal information on your mobile device. We may share your personal information if you have given your consent.
Analytics: Some information is collected passively as you navigate the app. We refer to these as measuring tools and they include logs and analytics software which help us to understand which pages you prefer. This information is anonymised. We use it to learn how you use the app so we can improve it in future updates.
The data is only seen by us, however anonymised aggregated data may be shared with other third parties. We will measure the use of this app and other functions such as Bounty pack redemption.
From time to time, we may contact you via:
- App notifications
- Direct mail through the post
- Text messages
These may be sent:
- By ourselves
- By a third party
These will only be sent to you and you have the opportunity to opt out in the following ways:
Email and Direct Mail:
- By clicking the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email - This will give you the option to choose between unsubscribing from Bounty and/ or carefully selected third parties.
- Go to Bounty.com and log in via the button in the top right of the screen. Use the same email and password as you used to register or log in on the app. Once logged in, edit your profile by clicking on your user name in the top right corner. You can then amend your contact preferences between Bounty and/ or carefully selected third parties.
- Within the 'My Profile' section section of the app, go to 'edit details' and select 'no' to receiving free samples and offers from third parties at the bottom of the screen. Currently using solely this method will not stop you from receiving messages from Bounty. This will be updated, but in the mean time please use one of the methods above to unsubscribe from Bounty messages.
- Within the 'My Profile' section section of the app, go to 'Customise my notifications'.
The app does not have the ability to gain your phone number, but you may have provided it to us on a different occasion. Each text message will have specific details of how to opt out.
Location Services: If you give it your permission the app can access your location so it can serve content relevant to your location about Bounty offerings such as packs, hospital information, targeted offers etc.
This app does not share your location unless you give your permission.
Your device allows you to control whether this app accesses your location or not. You will be prompted to allow the app to access your location. If you wish to change this after you have chosen please go to your device settings.
How long we will keep your information
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the service you have requested. You may unsubscribe from a service whenever you choose; for example, if you registered to receive newsletters then you may unsubscribe by following the link provided in our emails.