Competition Start date: Friday 28th November 2020
Competition End date: 12th December at 9am.
Prizes will be distributed by Thursday 24th December
- No purchase necessary.
- Each competition post is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Teva UK Limited, Ridings Point, Whistler Drive, Castleford, WF10 5HX United Kingdom and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
- Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
- All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
- Entries must be submitted via the Bounty Instagram channel to be valid.
- Winners will be selected on Monday 14th December.
- The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Teva UK Limited.
- All entries must be received by 12th December at 9am.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
- If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 5 working days of being advised of winning via Direct Message (Instagram), Teva UK Limited reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winner.
- All prizes will be delivered by Thursday 24th December.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Teva UK Limited and accordingly Teva UK Limited may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Teva UK Limited as a result thereof.
- The winners grant Teva UK Limited the right to use their name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying them as a winner of the competition.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Teva UK Limited is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Teva UK Limited reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value. In exceptional circumstances, Teva UK Limited reserves the right to amend or foreclose this competition at any time and without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Contact details submitted in relation to this competition will not be passed onto third parties. Addresses of winners will be requested by Teva UK Limited to arrange postage of the prizes.
- By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
- Teva UK Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- Teva UK Limited accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Teva UK Limited, save to the extent that disclosure may be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
- There is no cash alternative to any prize presented.
- This competition is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Instagram.