Tommy's voting Terms and Conditions
- Nominate your favourite family friendly brands in the Tommy's Awards together with Bounty and you will automatically be entered into a free prize draw for the chance to win a free Haven Holiday for a family of up to six. To enter the prize draw complete our survey.
- The opening date is 22nd April 2019 and the end date is the 20th May 2019.
- Winners will be selected at random from all successful entrants within 2 weeks of the closing date.
- Winners will be notified by email by the Promoter within 14 days of the Closing Date, and the winner's details will be passed to the Provider.
- Within 1 week of notification each winner is required to email confirmation of their acceptance of the Prize to the Promoter (as set out in the notification email). In the event that a winner does not provide the required confirmation within 1 week their entry may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be chosen.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner by the Provider.
- The Provider will not be liable if a Prize does not reach a winner for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- The competition is to win a three or four night self-catering Haven break for a family of up to six people sharing a prestige, prestige newer model or prestige with decking caravan at any Haven park featured within the 2019 brochure (caravan grade upgrades are available at an extra cost to the winner) and includes entertainment passes and linen. Break can be taken in 2019 or 2020 and has no exclusions. This prize has a zero cash value and cannot be transferred. Bookings are subject to availability. All offers are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, third party discount or voucher and must be booked direct with Haven. Must be booked by 26/10/2020.
- The prize draw is open to Bounty members.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK.
- Only one nomination per person/ household.
- The Prizes cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
- Prizes are as stated and subject to availability. In the event of a Prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winners' names and counties may be displayed on www.bounty.com or social media websites.
- Winners consent to their name and county being disclosed to other entrants on request and in the manner set out above.
- Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- Winners consent to taking part in any required promotional activity and/or publicity as reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Provider, within their local media shortly after winning.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude, at its sole discretion, any entries which are likely to offend others, break the law, or are otherwise not consistent with the purpose of this initiative.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full or not received by the Promoter for any reason, such as corrupted web pages.
- Employees of Bounty (UK) Limited, Tommy's or any associated companies and immediate members of their families, are not eligible to enter the competition.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales) and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The decisions of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
Promoter: Bounty (UK) Limited, 29 Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 3BQ.
Provider: Tommy's, registered charity no 1060508 and SCO39280 and registered office Nicholas House, 3 Laurence Pountney Hill, London EC4R 0BB
Haven: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4YL