- The promotion codes for Offers and Products (“Promotion Code/s”) are available to Bounty.com members (“Bounty Members”) only.
- Bounty Members must not (whether online or through any other medium) publish, reproduce, republish or broadcast the Promotion Code/s without Bounty’s permission.
- Each Promotion Code entitles Bounty Members to a chance to purchase a product, service or subscription (the “Product”) at a special offer price, as shown on the Bounty website and available for purchase at the Provider’s website.
- Bounty Members must be logged in to the Bounty website to be able to view the Promotion Codes.
- Once Bounty has revealed the Promotion Code the Bounty Member can click on the ‘Buy Now’ link and will be sent to the Provider’s website to purchase the Product.
- All Products are supplied by the Provider and are subject to the Provider’s terms and conditions. Bounty shall have no liability in respect of the Products.
- Full terms and conditions relating to purchase of the Product can be found on each Provider’s website.
- There are a limited number of the Products for sale, as detailed on www.bounty.com. If the Bounty Member enters the Promotion Code on the Provider’s website but the discount is not applied, this means that the Product has sold out and the special offer price is no longer available.
- The Promotion Code can only be redeemed on the Provider’s website.
- The Promotion Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or code which may be running on the Provider’s website.
- Products are subject to availability.
- The visual images of Products on the Bounty website are for guidance only.
- Bounty shall have no liability in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the Provider’s website.
- By entering the promotion, Bounty Members agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other terms or requirements set out in the promotional material and by the Provider’s terms and conditions.
- This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The decisions of Bounty and the Provider will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
Promoter: Bounty JOY Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registered company number 12979751, whose registered office is at Kings Court | London Road | Stevenage | SG1 2NG.
Provider: The company offering a special offer price via a Promotion Code displayed on the Bounty website.