Babysense is CE certified as a Class II Medical Device in Europe (93/42/EEC) and is listed as a Medical Device as per Ministry of Health in Europe, Israel, Japan, Australia and Korea where it has been used in hospitals for many years.
• Use BabySense 7 to monitor baby movement and breathing with alarm sound if no breathing detected in 20 seconds
• Highly sensitive under mattress sensor monitor approved for use in home as well as clinical environments
• Battery operated with no wires in cot. No pinning monitor to Baby's body, Audio alarm and Visual light warning alarm on parent unit
• Simple set up in 2 minutes yet very effective. There are 2 Sensor Pads for extra coverage of cot or crib
• Babysense is listed as a Medical Device as per Ministry of Health in Europe, Israel, Japan, Korea, Australia and other countries worldwide