Angelcare Nappy Disposal System
The Nappy Disposal system from Angelcare is the hygienic way of disposing of dirty nappies
The Angelcare Nappy Disposal System is a convenient and hygienic way of disposing of dirty nappies. Featuring Air-Seal™ technology designed to keep bad smells at bay, this simple-to-use system keeps the nursery smelling fresh. The clever ‘Drop and Lock’ one-handed disposal means you can keep one arm free for baby. Once the nappy is securely in the bin you won’t smell or touch it again. One refill cassette with anti-bacterial film is included with the Nappy Disposal System, which is normally enough for up to 1 month of usage.
The best bits
- Odour free Air-seal™ technology: the multi-layer film in the cassette traps nappy smells securely away
- Less plastic: the Angelcare System uses up to 4 times less plastic than other systems as nappies drop directly into the inner bag.
- Easy-to-use refill that safely contains nappies so you’ll not have to touch or smell them again
- Up to 28 days use from a single refill cassette (experiences may differ)
- Hygienic easy to use ‘Drop & Lock’ system
- Simple one-handed operation leaving one hand free to look after baby
Why we love it
We love the simple, fuss free, drop and lock system that hygienically traps nappy smells away, with a safe and simple one-handed operation. It’s anti-bacterial, easy to use and empty.
Comes with one refill cassette.
Only Angelcare cassette refills can be used with the Nappy Bin