100% organic cotton bodysuits from H&M
H&M has created a newborn collection of baby essentials including their soft 100% organic cotton bodysuits. All of the cotton within H&M’s baby range is sourced in a sustainable way: organic, recycled or sourced through the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI).
With newborns’ sensitive skin in mind, the soft 100% organic cotton bodysuits are designed to be super soft on baby’s skin. Comfort and ease are the key with lapped shoulders and press-studs at the crotch for easy dressing, with soft elastic around the leg opening and printed labels rather than a tag that could irritate your little one’s skin.
The bodysuits come in soft tonal colours, in both plain and prints, all of which can be mixed and matched with other items in the collection for easy dressing – making life simpler for mum and baby.
The best bits
- Easy dressing features – lapped shoulders, press studs
- Baby’s comfort in mind – soft elastic around the leg opening, printed labels rather than a tag
- Organic cotton - sourced through the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)
- Various prints and colours – in on-trend soft tonal colours all of which can be mixed and matched
- Great price - £14.99 for 5 long-sleeved bodysuits
We love that these bodysuits are designed to be easy for parents and comfortable for baby, whilst being kinder to the planet and are still a great price.
The Newborn collection includes sizes 0-9 months, while the Baby collection includes the sizes 4 months up to 2 years in-store and 4 years online.