100% cotton weave jacket from H&M
H&M has created a collection of baby essentials, including this sturdy 100% cotton weave jacket. All of the cotton within H&M’s baby range is sourced in a sustainable way: organic, recycled or sourced through the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI).
The jacket is fully lined for baby’s comfort and has a detachable hood for convenience, as well as long raglan sleeves with elasticated cuffs, making it the perfect transitional cover-up.
The jacket is available in a blue chambray or yellow.
The best bits
- Baby’s comfort in mind – 100% cotton weave is fully lined and has detachable hood
- Easy dressing features – Elasticated cuffs allow for easy and quick dressing
- Organically sourced cotton - organic, recycled or sourced through the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)
- Convenient - Machine washable up to 40 degrees
- Great price - Only £14.99
We love that the jacket is fully lined with a detachable hood, as well as long raglan sleeves with elasticated cuffs, making it the perfect transitional cover-up.
The Newborn collection includes sizes 0-9 months, while the Baby collection includes the sizes 4 months up to 2 years in-store and 4 years online.