We know how hard saving for your baby is, whether it’s saving towards university, their first car or first home. Saving a little along the way can take away some of that worry which is what KidStart is here to do. You can start saving before your baby is born and even invite family to help you save too.
As a special offer for Bounty mums get £5 when you download the app, open an account and make your first saving.
KidStart have partnered with over 2,300 retailers on everything from family essentials to big ticket items to give you money back on your purchases.
Which retailers do KidStart work with?
- On your weekly grocery shop - Sainsbury’s up to £2 back, Tesco up to £4, Waitrose & Partners up to £3
- On your monthly energy bills – Octopus Energy 1%
- On shoes and clothing - ASOS -2%, H&M – 4%, Next – 2%
- Get up to 10% back on Amazon and 1.5% back on John Lewis & Partners purchases
- On all toiletries and household essentials from Boots – up to 3%, 1.3% from Wilko.com and 0.6% from Superdrug
- On kitting out your nursery and baby essentials with Icklebubba – 3%, Cosatto – 3% and Dunelm – 1.6%
- And many more...
The money you get back from your purchases is used to top-up your little one’s junior ISA, bank, building society or savings account. If you haven’t set up an account yet, savings can accumulate on KidStart and then everything can be moved over later.
KidStart’s amazing features:
- More than one child? Savings can be divided between children.
You can start saving while you’re still pregnant
Invite family to join and save for your little one too – grandparents love to help out
Share KidStart with your friends and earn £5 savings when they start saving