Beanstalk App – the easy way to save for your children
App rating*: ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Beanstalk is changing the way families save for their children. It is a unique, no minimum Junior ISA that makes saving and investing accessible for all. With a range of awesome tools and low fees, we love how the Beanstalk app is allowing parents, grandparents, wider family and friends to team up and build a nest egg for the children they love.
What makes Beanstalk different:
- It’s simple – you can add all your children and yourself on to one app. No more paper statements or trip to your branch, this is all online and at your fingertips.
- All the family can help – Beanstalk lets grandparents, friends and the wider family all contribute easily to your kids’ pots.
- You don’t need to put any money in to open an account – which means you’re not tied to make contributions and can top up the account at a time that suits you.
- It’s designed for growth - at 0.5% the fee is one of the lowest meaning more saved for your kids. You can also round up your purchases and earn money back on your online shopping to save little and often.
- It’s easy to switch – if you’ve already set up a JISA (or have a CTF set up for an older child), Beanstalk will take care of the switching process for you.
Start saving for your child’s future and install Beanstalk today!
Note: Capital at risk: as with any investment the value can go down as well as up. Beanstalk is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Investments are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000. The tax treatment of Junior and adult ISAs depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
* App Store: 4.9