You’re pregnant, so what now? So many questions, so much information to absorb.
Not only is it time for your waistline to expand your mind will also. That’s where the Pregnancy Information Folder is here to help.
At a glance
- You and your pregnancy guide inside
- Includes your Mum-to-be Pack voucher
- Is a handy folder for your maternity notes
The Bounty Pregnancy Information Folder includes:
- Bounty’s You and Your Pregnancy Guide - it’s full of practical advice plus all the latest medical information that you can refer to time and time again throughout your pregnancy
- Money off samples and information
- Mum-to-be Pack
- Voucher to collect your next free Bounty pack
- The folder then works as a handy container for all your pregnancy notes, keeping them altogether in one safe place, throughout your pregnancy.
How do I get a Pregnancy Information Folder?
You’ll normally get your pack at your 12 week booking-in appointment, don’t forget to ask your healthcare professional for yours.