Funny and mad questions only mums ask
Who hasn’t asked at least one of these mad questions?
11 crazy questions
- …you ask now you’re a parent
There’s no doubt that becoming a parent has you doing and saying things you never thought you’d ever do but somehow it gets you in the end.
We have a round-up of some of the craziest questions you will find yourself asking once you’re a parent…oh yes you will!
1. I wonder how long it takes to die from lack of sleep?
2. How can I have gone to uni and be stuck on this baby puzzle?
3. Is that chocolate or poo? (I won’t do a taste test to find out!)
4. What day is it? Actually, what month is it while we’re on the subject
5. I wonder if all mums lock themselves in the toilet for a moment of quiet?
6. How long can a child survive just eating pasta?
7. I can just top up the make up I didn’t take off last night can’t I?
8. Did I put a bra on this morning?
9. No one will notice I have odd shoes on, will they?
10. Have I got the energy to enforce this rule I set in place?
11. Does my partner really sleep that heavily or is he a better actor than I give him credit for?