The top baby bouncers on the market
We take a look at some of the best baby bouncers in the shops
Bouncer chairs are great when you need to be hands free and offer a safe seat and entertaining for your baby. We round up some of the best around.
Cotton: £136.99 Mesh: £146.99
- Ergonomic baby bouncer that gives your newborn good support
- Baby’s own movements set it gently rocking
- Develops baby’s motor skills and balance
- Easy to fold up and take with you
- Lasts from birth to toddler years
- Available in a selection of colours
We love that you can choose between three different positions all giving support to your baby’s back, neck and head.
- It has a gentle bouncing motion to entertain baby
- Lightweight design and frame for easy portability
- Simple to set up
- The bouncer is also easy to wash when needed.
We love how lightweight this bouncer is making it easy to take with you wherever you go.
Under the Sea bouncer
- Semi-upright position helps babies explore their surroundings and develop their emotional intelligence from day one
- 2 reclining positions facilitate a variety of baby activities, including playing and feeding
- Adjustable arches allow for various play options and make parental access that much easier
- Baby-activated light and music crab toy and a hippo rattle and teether
We love the fun under water theme of this entertaining bouncer with added toys.
Serina 2 in 1
- This bouncer has a pivoting carry handle making the rocker easily portable from room to room
- There is also a two way seat swing – front and back or side to side – to suit your baby
- It includes a removable, washable, infant body support and seat pad so your baby is perfectly cocooned
- It also has 2 speed soothing vibration paired with 5 classical lullabies and 5 nature sounds to calm little ones with a soft glow nightlight with 4 brightness settings
We love the comfort and attention to details this bouncer has to ensure it is a safe, calm place for your baby