The top room thermometers on the market
We take a look at some of the best room thermometers in the shops
Getting the temperature right in your baby’s room is very important. Babies cannot regulate their own temperature, so you must always monitor the room they’re sleeping in to make sure isn’t too hot or cold. An ideal temperature is around 18 degrees.
We round up some of the best on the market now.
Nuture Bath & Room Thermometer
- A 2-in-1 design that can be used in the nursery and at bath time
- Clear and large easy-to-read LCD display
- Fun teddy bear design that can double up as a bath toy
- Built-in warning light flashes if the water is too hot
We love that this sturdy well-priced thermometer gives an accurate reading quickly, has batteries included, and can be used as a toy, too.
Whale bath and room thermometer
- Ideal for keeping an eye on the temperature of your baby’s room as well as checking bath temperature
- Doubles up as bath toy as it fl oats on water too
- Cute design little ones will love
- Batteries needed but are included
We love the cute whale character of this handy room and bath thermometer
The Gro Company
Groegg room thermometer
- The Egg room thermometer from Gro is permanently back-lit and has an LCD readout.
- It includes a gentle night light that can comfort baby through the night.
- Changes colour depending on the temperature so you know if it’s too high or too low
- It is compact to sit anywhere you choose in baby’s room
We love that this thermometer changes colour to let you know if the room is too cold, too warm or just right.
Aden & Anais
- A multi-tasking model that’s a feeding and sleeping system too
- Monitors room temperature and has a softly glowing nightlight
- Records and displays the time your baby last fed
- Plays lullabies, white noise and heartbeat sounds too
We love that this versatile model means that you don’t have to buy separate gadgets as it is a clock too and has a nightlight with soothing sounds.