We take a look at what’s trending in tech gadgets for the family
The whole family can appreciate these insanely cool ideas
Christmas is just around the corner, which means it’s time to start planning your presents. Finding the right gift for some of your loved ones can be really tricky task. Technology offers some great solutions to gift buying. Yet, when it advances so quickly, if you had your eye on a great gismo months back, the chances are there’s something new to choose from now!
Flummoxed as to what to get your family this year?
Fortunately, there’s no shortage of incredible shared family tech ideas that the entire family will love and given the year we’ve had, a thoughtful and smart gadget gift that caters for the whole family could be top of your Christmas list. But, where do you start?
We thought it would be fun to put together a list of some of the coolest gadgets out there to help you find something for the whole family. Plus, rather than divide your budget between all your family members, grabbing one of these products can make monetary sense too!
Whether you’re looking for a gift that makes life easier, safer or just more fun, gift giving this year might be easier than you think. From smart photo albums that connect you with family near or far, to tech pets, cinema projectors, 3D printers and kid-friendly drones we’ve rounded up our favourites:
- Electronic Pet – Yes, the new 5th generation Teska Voice Recognition Puppy Electronic Pet (£89.00) actually listens and understands you. He pants when you pet him, understands your hand gestures and can do even more tricks with an Apple iPad or Tablet for Android.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k Ultra with Alexa voice remote (£49.99). Launch and control all your favourite movies and TV shows with the next-generation Alexa Voice Remote with this powerful media streaming stick.
- You can smart video call on the biggest screen in your home with Portal TV from Facebook (£149) and discover the ease and convenience of hands-free family video calling on your TV
- Play, make and learn and make 3D possible with the da Vinci miniMaker 3D printer (£300) Loved for its size, quality and ease of use it’s a great entry level printer that’s safe for the home and ideal for making household items to toys.
- Instead of ‘let’s go fly a kite’ the Snaptain SP330 Mini Drone (£29.99) is a brilliant family beginners drone that all the family can enjoy. It’s like a slow-motion hovering hockey puck with a cool UFO look that can take off by remote or simply throw it into the middle of the room and it’ll begin to hover.
- Kodak Ultra Mini Portable Projector (£214) Smaller than a stack of sticky notes this portable projector can plug into just about any device and can play movies and videos on a display of up to 100 inches
- No need to go out. Have a karaoke night right in your own home with the Bonaok Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone (£29.99), Simply use the Karaoke app of your choice and this portable mic connects straight to your phone.
Special offer for Bounty members to treat the family
This year, give Joy (yes literally!) This tech-gift isn’t a toy but will bring your Joy. JOY is the digital family photo album of the future that brings back the sense of nostalgia and attachment you get from a physical photo album and here’s why:
With Joy you can showcase your favourite family albums, complied of both photos and videos in delightful spreads
The way we take and consume photos has changed. These days instead of printing photos and sharing them in albums and photobooks, most of our photo memories get hidden in hard drives, stuck on our mobile phones and scattered in our social media feeds. Joy changes that.
The Joy Album looks stylish on a stand or serves as a great coffee table pick-up and share device that gives a permanent home for organising and reliving your family’s memories
Enjoy coming home to new pictures shared by your family and friends.
Album making is easy. Simply use the Joy app to update grandma and keep the whole family connected.
The device is sleek, well-built and features a 10” inch full HD touch-screen display. It’s durable and safe to share with the kids.
Every picture tells a story. Share your story and bring your memories to life with VoiceNotes™
Wireless charging and cloud storage as you would expect with a modern device.
Put simply, Joy is the smart photo album – a story telling device that lives in your home and connects you with your family near or far. Its technology solves all your photo sharing and organising woes and reimagines the way families communicate around the photos, videos and stories of their lives.
Black Friday Sale: Save £50 on each device. Buy one for just £149. Use code "SAVE50"
Find out more about this fabulous gift that can bring Joy to your family by clicking the button below.