The top breastfeeding accessories on the market
We take a look at some of the best breastfeeding accessories in the shops
If this is your first baby, breastfeeding will be a brand new experience, but also one of the most rewarding! Once breastfeeding is established, there are lots of products to help support you to continue.
We take a look at some of the best around now.
PureLan 100 nipple cream
- It is made of 100 per cent lanolin, with no artificial ingredients and is fragrance and dye-free too
- This nipple cream helps restore the correct moisture balance and form a protective barrier
- It is safe for mum and baby so there's no need to remove before breastfeeding
- It glides on smoothly and gently; no-mess application.
We love that this product is 100% natural which gives you peace of mind it is safe for your baby
Breastmilk storage bags
- The ready-to-be-used breast milk storage bags make storing, transporting and warming of your breast milk, convenient and hygienic.
- The bags have a freezer-proof, double zipper protection to prevent leaking and are more space-saving than using bottles.
- The flat shape of the bags ensures milk thaws quickly and the durable material is safe for freezer storage.
We love how safe and hygienic these bags are to store your breast milk.
Milk storage pots
- Designed to collect your breast milk that you can then store in the fridge or freezer
- You can express directly into the pot for convenience
- The pots are dishwasher safe, microwaveable and suitable for freezing
- The pots are also BPA-free and come in packs of 4 with 2oz capacity per pot
We love that these reasonably priced pots give you a convenient and well-priced place to store breast milk.
Bamboo washable breast pads
- Made of super soft and ultra-absorbent bamboo that’s also naturally antibacterial
- They are slim and discreet under your clothes
- They are double layered for extra absorbency and have a soft-to-touch laminate backing to prevent leaks
- They are washable so you can reuse as needed
We love that these pads are designed to be used again and again and are really soft for mum’s comfort.
Earth Mama Baby
- Natural, gel free, microwavable and freezable breast packs
- In organic cotton shells to help ease symptoms of breast engorgement and mastitis
- Reusable breast packs designed to help ease swelling and tenderness
- 100% organic cotton shell, filled with all-natural flax seed. Gel free
We love that these breast packs are completely natural and gel free.
- Breastfeeding vest that turns any top into a breastfeeding garment
- Keeps your tummy covered during feeding
- Made from 95% viscose and 5% elastane and is machine-washable
- Shaped to sit comfortably just under your nursing bra
We love that this top allows breastfeeding mums to wear whatever they like and provides ample skin coverage too so you can feed more discreetly.
Bebe au Lait
- Provides generous coverage, making it perfect for discreet breastfeeding
- Machine-washable and has useful storage pockets
- Has a reinforced shape that holds the fabric away so you can see your baby during feeding
- It comes in a range of stylish prints and would make an ideal gift for a breastfeeding mum
We love that this cover has a shaped top for better ventilation and you can maintain eye contact during feeding.
10-in-1 support cushion
- It includes an extra comfort insert cushion to transform the nursing pillow into a baby nest.
- Makes the perfect bolster seat for when your baby is learning to sit upright
- The ClevaCushion 10-in-1 Nursing Pillow can also be used to add extra support and comfort to a car seat, pram, high chair, bouncer and stroller.
- Made with ClevaFoam the cushion offers perfect back support whilst pregnant.
We love that this can give you comfort and your baby all in one.